Water used by factories, hospitals, and households not connected to a public water supply system must be treated before being released into the environment. Thus, waste water treatment is mandatory for the following reasons:
- Health concerns: Untreated water can carry contagious diseases and dangerous pollutants.
- Environmental concerns: Clean water is critical for plants and aquatic life forms.
- Regulations: To compliance with the government regulation
- Effectively Control Coliform Bacteria and Feacal Coliform Bacteria
- Operates uses advanced technology installed by highly-qualified technicians to help ensure proper, effective, and reliable wastewater treatment.
- Reduces the risk of chemical contact with staffs